JOB OPENING IS CLOSED.
The Phrasing office in Dallas is growing. We’re looking for a talented designer with some front-end development skills to add to the squad. While experience is always respected and admired, we’re primarily looking for someone whose skill set is strong: regardless of years. Take a look at the breakdown below and click on that handy-dandy link if you think that this job might be the one for you.
Requirements of Applicants
- Currently working as a professional graphic designer or developer
- 1+ years of experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Have a working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with email design
- Experience with WordPress CMS
- Team members must be respectful of others.
- Team members should be able to work autonomously.
- Team members should be committed to putting out consistently strong work.
- Team members must love dogs. (See below about Phrasing)
- Team members should be willing to learn from others…and teach.
- Team members should bring some sort of geek awesomeness to Phrasing.
Things to Know About Phrasing
- We opened our doors in January 2017.
- We are dog-friendly. (Ollie is in the office every day)
- We take our work seriously, and not much else.
- We have flexible office hours.
- We believe in autonomy and self-growth.
- We are a team of geeks.
- We won’t represent any clients that are not morally defensible.
- We are committed to equal opportunities for all.
- All employees get 4 weeks PTO to start.