It’s about time that we expand our team. Rather than post on all of the job websites, we decided to post here on our blog. We do this partially because we can be frugal and partially because it should allow us to better screen how many bad resumes we end up reading. Whatever our reasons, we’re glad that you found this post and we’re eager to see if you have what it takes to join the team.
Let’s start off with what Phrasing is looking for in our newest member.
Position Title – Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
In this position, you will serve as a jack-of-all-trades in the digital marketing space. While your primary responsibilities will match up with your strongest digital marketing skill set, you will be guided in your growth to take on other responsibilities in order to help you grow as a marketer and strategist. Whoever fills this position will work directly with clients, contractors, and our CEO. It is important that you can communicate clearly with clients and work autonomously without losing focus or desire.
Education requirements: We’d like to see a Bachelor’s Degree of some sort but relevant work experience is more important.
Work experience requirements: 3+ years in the digital marketing field, preferably on the agency side.
Please have some proficiency in the following skill areas:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategy (On and off site)
- Website Analytics Analysis and Optimization
- WordPress Website Administration
- Social Media Content Creation
- Social Media Community Management
- Basic HTML Reading and Writing
Culturally, we’re looking for people who:
- Take their quality of work seriously
- Don’t take the rest of life too seriously
- Are willing to learn and willing to teach
- Thrive in an environment with a lot of autonomy
- Respect their teammates and listen to one another
- Care about the well-being of their clients and teammates alike
- Are driven and desire to grow on a monthly basis
- Will bring their own NERF gun on Day 1
- Have a quirky/geeky/nerdy side (subject matter of that side matters not)
Working at Phrasing comes with a lot of perks, some traditional and some less traditional. Below are a few of the highlights that we think are most tempting.
- Full medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Commissioned salary bonuses
- 4 weeks PTO (paid time off) each year
- Flexible office hours
- Brand new computer equipment
- Limitless growth potential
- Dedicated time for furthering your education
Alright. Now, you know what we’re looking for in a teammate. Let us tell you a little about us and see if you’re ready to Top Gun this situation.
Phrasing opened our doors at the beginning of 2017 and has, to date, has chiefly used a series of full and part-time contractors. As business has grown, we’re now looking to expand our internal and full-time team in 2018. We don’t take much seriously outside of servicing our clients. We believe that the best ideas come out of a fairly informal culture that is much flatter than your normal company or agency.
We serve as a full-service digital agency to companies in many verticals including travel, fitness, automotive, hospitality, restaurants, and more. Our clients vary in size but we prefer to represent challenger brands and refuse to work with clients whose business model or values in which we don’t believe.
If you want to grow personally and professionally and are eager for a challenge though, this might be for you. If this all sounds good. Fill out our questionnaire. If we like your answers, we’ll reach out to you for your resume and to schedule an interview.